Starting Point

https://ensemble.itec.suny.edu/Watch/p7A8Jqa9
https://ensemble.itec.suny.edu/Watch/o7H3Ljt8
  
1. How was the process of creating the GMail account and setting up the Blog?
After reading over what I was suppose to do, it was pretty easy. I've made several emails before so that part only took a couple minutes as for the blog... it took me a little while to get because it wouldn't let me log but obviously, I finally got it. 


2. What do you expect to learn in this course?
I'm hoping to learn more about the different types of art and how they're created. 


3. How do you feel about taking an online course?
Although I do prefer a classroom, I like participating in online classes. They're still challenging but way more convenient  


4. What three things in the Growth Mindset (from Step 3) videos do you believe most apply to you?
These videos were hard to just sit an watch but once I got through them, they were helpful. I wish people would show more videos about his stuff just to encourage others to work for things more. I tend to be unmotivated at times but once I get into something I like, I go all in. 
  1. I'm a student
  2. Balance school, sports, and work
  3. Figuring out what I am going to do with my degree to help better my future.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Module 9

Module 15 - Guernica

Module 8